2020 PRESIDENTIAL PREFERENCE PRIMARY ELECTION
SUPER VOTING SITES
6 SITES OPEN 10:00AM – CLOSE 6:00PM
MONDAY MARCH 9TH -SUNDAY MARCH 15TH
- Site 1 Lyndell Conference Center 423 Lyndell Lane, PCB
- Site 2 Frank Nelson Bldg. 4201 W.22nd Street, PC
- Site 3 Robert's Hall 831 Florida Ave, Lynn Haven
- Site 4 Palo Alto Church of Christ 3119 N. Hwy 231, PC
- Site 5 Parkway Presbyterian Church 505 S. Tyndall Pkwy, CLW
- Site 6 Supervisor of Elections Office 830 W. 11th Street, PC
13 SITES OPEN 7:00AM – CLOSE 7:00PM
MONDAY MARCH 16TH-TUESDAY MARCH 17TH
- Sites 1-6 (Addresses are listed above)
- Site 7 Glenwood Community Center 722 E. 9th Court, PC
- Site 8 LaQuinta Inn 7115 Coastal Palms Blvd, PCB
- Site 9 Woodstock Church 17495 Panama City Beach Pkwy, PCB
- Site 10 Sand Hills Fire Station 13010 Hwy 77, Southport
- Site 11 Youngstown Fire Station 11771 Hwy 231, Youngstown
- Site 12 Fountain Fire Station 17822 Center Dr, Fountain
- Site 13 Mexico Beach City Hall 201 Paradise Path, Mexico Beach
If you are currently displaced due to Hurricane Michael and have questions, call 850-784-6100.
2020 Presidential Preference Primary Canvassing Board Timeline
2020 Presidential Preference Primary Canvassing Board Timeline (Spanish)
Welcome to the Bay County Supervisor of Elections Website! I welcome you to browse through. If you are unable to locate information, please call 850-784-6100 or email email@example.com
You can also get more information about voting in Florida from the Florida Department of State - Division of Elections Web site.
Mark Andersen, Bay County Supervisor of Elections
Do You Speak Spanish? We are looking for bilingual Election Workers!
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, paid positions available.
- Call 784-6101 or Email PEO@bayvotes.org