Important Hurricane Michael Voting Information:
- Vote By Mail Ballots are still being mailed out daily, use the online request link to request a ballot.
- Vote by Mail ballots must be returned to the SOE office no later than 7PM November 6th.
- If you need to return your vote by mail ballot and you are in the area, please drop it off to the SOE office outside mail box and they will be collected and processed daily.
- If you need to return your vote by mail ballot and you are displaced, the mail is delivering to the SOE office daily.
- Vote will begin for Bay County Oct. 27th and is planned to continue through Nov. 6th 7AM-7PM
Mega Voting Sites - Vote At Any of the 5 locations Oct 27th-Nov 6th:
- Supervisor of Election Office, 830 W. 11th Street
- Lynn Haven Elementary Cafeteria, 301 W. 9th Street
- Panama City Beach Senior Center, 423 Lyndell Ln.
- Palo Alto Church of Christ, 3119 N Highway 231
- Parker United Methodist Church, 908 S. Tyndall Pkwy.
- To reach the Supervisor of Elections Office temporarily by phone call 850-248-8602 or 850-248-8603
- Due to hurricane Michael, the SOE office currently has very limited resources. We are working to get the office back up and operational as quickly as possible.
- Click Here for Sample Ballot in Spanish/ escoge aqui para muestra boleta
- Click Here for Full Language of Proposed Constitutional Amendments and Revisions (Note: By order of the Florida Supreme Court, NO. 8 CONSTITUTIONAL REVISION (Ballot title: School Board Term Limits and Duties; Public Schools) is removed from the 2018 General Election Ballot.)
- Election Preparation Report
- General Election Canvassing Board Timeline
Welcome to the Bay County Supervisor of Elections Website, I welcome you to browse through. If you are unable to locate information, please call 850-784-6100 or email email@example.com
You can also get more information about voting in Florida from the Florida Department of State - Division of Elections Web site.
Mark Andersen, Bay County Supervisor of Elections