Complete the form to:
- Review/update your voter registration information
- Check the status of your mail ballot
- Check where/when to vote
- Look up your Florida Voter Registration Number
- See your sample ballot
- Look up future elections
- Review your voting activity for the past 12 months
If you are using this tool to check the status of your vote-by-mail ballot, the online display will progress through the following steps:
- REQUESTED - We have your vote-by-mail request on file.
- SENT - Your vote-by-mail ballot has been mailed to the listed address.
- RECEIVED - If the Received arrow is RED, there is an error that needs your ATTENTION! Any actions you need to take will be listed on the website. You have until 5 p.m. on the second day after Election Day to cure your vote-by-mail ballot.
- COUNTED - Your signature has been verified and your vote-by-mail ballot will be presented to the Canvassing Board for tabulation.