WHERE DO I VOTE?
During Early Voting, you may vote at ANY early voting site conventionally located throughout Bay County to help expedite and alleviate long lines on Election Day.
Dates and times will vary from election to election. Visit the Early Voting Information webpage to find an early voting site near you.
NOTE: For a Municipal Election, your designated polling location may vary from your 'normal' polling location.
On Election Day, you must vote at your designated polling location. Polls will be open from 7 am to 7 pm. Call our office at 850-784-6100 to find out your polling location or visit My Voter Information webpage.
WHAT DO I NEED?
You are not required to bring your voter information card to the polling place or early voting site.
Take a valid form of Florida identification bearing your signature, as well as a picture to the polling place since the law requires both signature and photo identification in order to vote.
Approved Forms of Identification (F.S. 101.043):
- Florida Driver's License
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- United States Passport
- Debit or Credit Card
- Military identification
- Public Assistance I.D.
- Student identification
- Retirement Center identification
- Neighborhood Association identification
- Veteran health ID card issued by U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06, F.S.
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity or the Federal Government, the state, a county, or municipality.
If you do not bring these materials to the polling place, you will be required to vote the provisional process.