Absentee Voting & Registration

If you are a U.S. uniformed services member on active duty, a Merchant Marine member, spouse or dependent thereof, or a U.S. citizen residing outside of the United States, you can register to vote and request an absentee ballot at the same time by using a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA). 

You can obtain the FPCA from any Voting Assistance Officer.  Otherwise, you may download the FPCA by going to http://www.fvap.gov/election-materials.  For more information regarding the Federal Post Card Application, click the link to the Federal Voting Assistance Program.

U.S. Embassies and Consulates can assist in completing and mailing FPCA forms, absentee ballots and other election materials. Federal portions of general election and presidential preference primary ballots voted by persons outside the U.S. are counted if dated by the voter next to his or her signature no later than election day and received by the Supervisor of Elections within 10 days of the election. Additional military election information is available from:

Office of Secretary of Defense
1155 Defense Program
Washington, D.C. 20331-1155
Toll Free: 1-800-438-8683

You can also call our office at 850-784-6100 that a voter registration application or an absentee ballot be sent to you. If you use the FPCA to request an absentee ballot, your request will be good for all elections through the end of the calendar year for the second ensuing regularly scheduled general election (FS 101.62)

You can track your absentee ballot online by going the following link:  Track My Absentee Ballot


Mark Andersen,
Supervisor of Elections
Bay County
830 W. 11th St.
Panama City, FL

Facebook Twitter








M-F; 8am-5pm